Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Test Tube Baby Shop is Better than the Mausoleum

I need to speak to a few people who may need for me to make it plain about what I am doing. Please forgive the fact that I will have multiple voices; don't let this confuse you.  Its still me, The Chocolate Cyster.

(This is Boo, y'all.)

If you have heard of "test tube babies", I am trying to make one.  There is a place down the street from where I work that does it and well, I stop in there like every day or so and we're working on it.  We are on the first stages where they just look to see if you qualify for the project.  It does cost quite a bit and good insurance makes it possible for people like me.  They have the process down pretty good now.

I stopped yesterday on the way home from work.  I just wanted to know my very first lab results, but they did not have them yet.  I don't know if I can do it yet.  But I am on the case.

Why would I want to do this?

Because when I come home from work and even when my man is there, the house is like a mausoleum.  That's like a crypt or where they buried Michael Jackson.  Cold and silent and still and smelling like nothing.

Any yes I do cry because I "don't have no babies." Not having children is not really a blessing for all my baby-mama peeps out there.  You should be where I am.  It gets tired after about ten years of it.

That's why.  Any questions?

I am off to the dentist.  Gotta keep the oral hygiene together....to keep the inflammation out of my body and to keep the miscarriages away.....We can talk about that more if you want to know.

Will let you know as soon as I know,
The Chocolate Cyster

No comments:

Post a Comment